Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Day 4

Today was a busy day. Started at 8 and calling a day at 6 and still have tasks waiting for me to finish tomorrow...

I went upstairs to my room and somehow my key card does not work. When people are in the situation, the tend to think the negative and I am one of them. I guess I'm a half grass empty kind of person. Anyways, back to the story, I though they screwed up on the booking and they only booked the room for 3 days and lock me out. But reception just needed to reprogram my key card and told me to store away from the magnet. I keep my key card in my pants pocket and unless my "down-there" is magnetized, it's not possible. Main point is I got in room and they haven't evacated my stuff out from my room.

I haven't done any research on the restaurant so I dscided to go back to a place went I was in Toronto 3 months ago. Rain. Orded Japanese beef and red bean noodle in Sukiyaki soup and black pork in three ways. Presentation of dishes are top notch! I was really impressed with frozen soup bowl. After a while it started to melt, I had move the bowl and food inside into the real china bowl. I must say I really enjoy the food and environment. But high cost will deter me to come if I were to pay from my own wallet. Thank you Broadridge for the fine dinning :-).

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris & Cindy said...

that was 36 days ago!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home