Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Another Trip To Toronto

This time, I'm covering for my supervisor's absence while he travels to China.

Flight on Sunday to Toronto was horrible as my original flight got canceled due to heavy snow. Upon calling AirCanada, they already put me on another flight that depart at noon. That day must be my lucky day because the second flight was delayed for an hour and a half due to crappy winter weather. And to top off these events, audio for the movie are out for our seats. When a flight attendant tried to reboot the system to fix it, it only knocked off other seat leaving audio less during the flight. Not having audio didn't bother me too much as I always sleep in the plane.

I checked in 1 King West Suite Hotel at 10 PM EST and I woke up at 6:30 AM PST. So my Sunday was wasted waiting and sitting around... Oh well, that's life I guess.

P.S.
Weather here sucks also but I saw +7 in Vancouver and -11 in Toronto on the weather forecast. That's pretty big temperature difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home