Monday, July 07, 2008

Company Summer Event

I was able to participate this years company summer event, which is Playland scavenger hunt. It was nice to know that company paid for the rides, parking, food, Playland tokens and even prize for everyone who participated. I didn't get to participate the last years, which is Amazing Race in Downtown, but I must say it is much better.

Scavenger hunt was taking team picture with the subject in the clues and below are some of the pics we took.



After this scavenger hunt, we had hot dog and hamburger lunch. After lunch, we all received the prize. I won a cap, large golf shirt and $20 gift certificate from Chapters.

After the company event, we headed out to play some games as we had about $20 worth of Playland tokens. We kept trying crossbow trying to win the big stuffed Death from Family Guy. I came really close but the arrow touched the outline.... Only if the arrow was 1mm off to the left....

After the game, we headed to go on some rides. I got on Cork Screw, Westcoast Wheel, Bumper Car, Hellvator and Enterprise. I was going to try out Drop Zone but after trying out Enterprise, I was too sick to do anything so we headed home around 4:30 pm. I feel I aged poorly...

I have to say it was good and everyone seemed to enjoyed it despite the weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home