Thursday, April 02, 2009

Montreal Trip

As some of you may know that Billy and I were in Montreal for 4 days and here are some high-lights from the trip:

  • Visited Notre Dame
  • Visited Old Montreal
  • Visited Museum of Contemporary Arts
  • Visited Montreal Olympic Village
  • Wondered around by ocean
  • Explored the underground city
  • Room we stayed had a burnt hole on the bed sheet
  • Mexican restaurant a block away from the hotel had a roll of toilet paper instead of the paper napkins (is this how it goes in Mexico?)
  • I lost 3 day transit pass the same day I bought the pass and had to purchase it again
  • I kept feeding Billy wrong directions when we’re trying to get to places
  • Billy could not hold in his pee and had to go do it in the back alley
  • Sunday seems holiday for many stores and restaurants (even Staples was closed on Sunday!)
  • Found out that my Lowepro Orion Trekker II backpack is cumbersome to take out the camera and store it back (I am currently looking for another camera bag with easy access)

And as always, we did not want the trip to end and go back to work the next day. But everything good must come to end I suppose.

Will post the pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home